Gear pumps for low viscosity.
Volumetric flanged gear pumps complete of joint suitable for coupling to electric motor B3/B14 or mounted on base plate and coupled to electric motor B3, available in two different constructions:
- Bronze with shafts and gears in Inox AISI 316;
- Inox AISI 316.
- Pumps can be coupled to any standard motor form B3 or B3/B14.
- The four bushings of the pump can be supplied in different materials according to the liquid to pump. These bushings reinforce the workload of the shaft and avoid the premature usage of the gears.
- Pumps can be available complete of safety by-pass valve.
- Inlet and outlet nozzles are aligned with same diameter.
- Self-priming pumps.
- Pumps for lubricant liquids with viscosity similar to water without any suspended solid or abrasive substance.
- Pumps suitable for pumping: cosmetic products, foodstuffs, solvents and derivatives, water solutions, acid and basic solutions.
- Max temperature of 100 °C for standard version.
- Max pressure 20 Bar.
- High temperature until 200 °C.
- Special mechanical seals.
- Reversible pumps.
- Special bushings.
- Protection IP56.
- Force-ventilated motor suitable for connection to inverter.
- Pumps can be coupled to: motoreducer, motovariator,
dc motor 12V or 24V.
- Atex version.